FreeNAS, a free implementation of a minimal FreeBSD distribution, has just reached version 8.2.0.
FreeNAS 8.2.0 is the first version of a new branch that better incorporates tighter integration between the ZFS command line and the FreeNAS GUI.Highlights of FreeNAS 8.2.0:
• Support for iSCSI target reload has been added;
• GUI support for SAS and FC multipath hardware has been added;
• Webshell can now be accessed from the FreeNAS web interface;
• ZFS scrubs can now be configured from the GUI;
• A newer web toolkit is used in the GUI, enabling use of mobile browsers, is now available to the users;
• An autotuning script has been added, tunning ZFS for the hardware it's running on.
More details about the updates and changes in this new version can be found in the official announcement.Download FreeNAS 8.2.0
right now from Softpedia.