Free Professional Creation Suite Blender 2.67b Is Available for Download
The latest version of Blender can be downloaded from Softpedia
Blender Foundation, the developer of Blender, an integrated 3D creation software suite, has announced that their software has reached version 2.67b.Blender 2.67b is a maintenance release and integrates a smaller number of bug fixes than the previous version.
Highlights of Blender 2.67b:
• A few stack corruptions have been fixed, in special cases, for the search popup;
• The incomplete tool tips, in the node editor, have been fixed;
• The global texture coordinates are now working with the GLSL shaders;
• Using Redo panel in View3D after Grease Pencil action no longer moves the GP layer to that area;
• A crash has been fixed in image sampling;
• The smoke noise tile is no longer saved in the Blender directory.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download Blender 2.67b for Linux.
Download Blender 2.67b for Windows.
Download Blender 2.67b for Mac.
HOT RIGHT NOW