Blender Foundation, the developer of Blender, an integrated 3D creation software suite, has announced that their software has reached version 2.67b.
Blender 2.67b is a maintenance release and integrates a smaller number of bug fixes than the previous version.
Highlights of Blender 2.67b:
• A few stack corruptions have been fixed, in special cases, for the search popup;
• The incomplete tool tips, in the node editor, have been fixed;
• The global texture coordinates are now working with the GLSL shaders;
• Using Redo panel in View3D after Grease Pencil action no longer moves the GP layer to that area;
• A crash has been fixed in image sampling;
• The smoke noise tile is no longer saved in the Blender directory.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog
Download Blender 2.67b for Linux
Download Blender 2.67b for Windows
Download Blender 2.67b for Mac