Fotoxx, a free open source Linux program for photo editing and collection management that’s easy to use and install, has just reached version 13.03.
Fotoxx provides a hassle-free solution to simple photo edition and library management. The latest version, 13.03, has quite a few changes, as it can be seen from the changelog.Highlights of Fotoxx 13.03:
• The user interface has been improved and it’s now easier to combine methods;
• The warp algorithm has been improved;
• The radius of mouse/warp influence has been adjusted;
• A GUI dialog has been added for custom keyboard shortcuts;
• Better detection and notification of slowdown from memory shortage.;
• Directory names containing quotes can now be opened.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement
.Download Fotoxx 13.03
right now from Softpedia.