Fotoxx, a free open source Linux program for photo editing and collection management that’s easy to use and install, has just reached version 13.02.
Fotoxx provides a hassle-free solution to simple photo edition and library management. The latest version, 13.02, has quite a few changes, as it can be seen from the changelog.Highlights of Fotoxx 13.02:
• Color space conversion via LCMS was added (e.g. Adobe RGB <--> sRGB);
• Square and flatten a photo of a book page. The print is stretched where the page curves down at the binding, making it easier to read;
• Transform a photo into a cartoon-like drawing;
• Image date/time in the search index has 1 second resolution instead of 1 day (an index re-synch is required, which may need some time);
• The thumbnail gallery view can be sorted by file name, file mod date, or photo date (from EXIF). The date displayed is determined by the sort.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement
.Download Fotoxx 13.02
right now from Softpedia.