Fotoxx, a free open source Linux program for photo editing and collection management that’s easy to use and install, has just reached version 13.01.1.
Fotoxx provides a hassle-free solution to simple photo edition and library management. The latest version, 13.01.1, has quite a few changes, as it can be seen from the changelog.
Highlights of Fotoxx 13.01.1:
• A vertical menu/toolbar option was added for better utilization of modern wide-screen monitors;
• Image size and date have been added to the Gallery view;
• Mouse hover on a thumbnail now shows a popup metadata report;
• The user interface has been reworked to make it easier to use;
• Icons for all edit functions have been added for use in the Favorites menu;
• The Grid Lines menu and keyboard on/off toggle have not been working properly.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement
Download Fotoxx 13.01.1
right now from Softpedia.