Owners of Forza Horizon, the latest Xbox 360-exclusive racing simulator will be able to purchase the first full-fledged downloadable car pack tomorrow, November 6, in the form of the Bondurant add-on, which brings six impressive sportscars.
Forza Horizon came out last month and, as always, early buyers received a variety of bonus cars, especially if they bought the game's Season Pass.
Now, the first full-fledged add-on for the game – the Bondurant car pack – is getting ready to appear tomorrow, November 6, on the Xbox Live Marketplace.
The DLC includes six very impressive vehicles, from the Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 to the BMW M3 GTS to the cult classic Shelby Cobra.
Check out the full list of cars and details about each of them below, via Joystiq.
"- 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante: At 3,274 pounds overall, this is the lightest open-top Lamborghini ever. Carbon fiber abounds, from the door panels to the center tunnel cover. Even among its Lambo brethren, the Performante stands out as something special.
- 2012 Shelby 1000: The Shelby 1000 is not just a Mustang with immense horsepower, it is an entirely custom-built machine. Mash the pedal on the right and unleash this conservatively rated 950 horsepower monster and it will be obvious: This is a car that Carroll Shelby would have been proud of.
- 2010 BMW M3 GTS: The ultimate factory M3 comes with more in all the right departments and less wherever it made sense for a street-legal track car. Lightened everywhere conceivable and fully adjustable from the suspension to the rear wing, the M3 GTS is a versatile weapon on the track or the open road.
- 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C: Marketed as "the fastest streetcar in the world," the 427 - the "S/C" stands for "semi-competition" - is the most desirable of all the Shelby Cobra variants. Out of the 100 that were planned, only 53 were built. In essence, the S/C is nothing less than a purpose-built race car, converted at the last minute for street use.
- 1994 Nissan 240SX SE: Some fans say the drift scene begins (and ends) with the 240 SX SE. Low cost, lightweight, and with plenty of power, the SE earned its legendary status one E-brake slide at a time. Whether driving for points or just hooning it up, the 240SX is a willing partner in the thrilling automotive dance of drifting.
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: Whether cruising on asphalt or tearing up Forza Horizon's backroads, this beast is as rugged as it comes. Perfect for drivers looking to indulge an outdoorsy bent or for those who just want to intimidate the competition, the Rubicon always delivers."
The Bondurant Car Pack for Forza Horizon is out tomorrow and costs just 400 MS Points while Season Pass owners will get it for free.