Great news for The Sims
fans as Electronic Arts
has recently announced the availability of both The Sims Carnival SnapCity
and The Sims Carnival BumperBlast
in US stores. The Sims Carnival is a new casual game product line from The Sims Label, designed for players of all ages and skills. The two games are sold separately and go
"We designed these pick-up-and-play PC games to be entertaining, while still presenting depth in gameplay, long-term enjoyment and great value," said Rod Humble, Head of The Sims Studio. "The Sims Carnival SnapCity and The Sims Carnival BumperBlast are built to have broad appeal and bring fun to everyone."
fom the two games' lengthy descriptions:The Sims Carnival SnapCity
- city-building puzzle game that is both strategic and accessible
- fun, open-ended gameplay environment
- an array of industrial, commercial and residential neighborhoods
- never-the-same city twice
- position falling, colored blocks in just the right places to build your own personal cities
- pick-up-and-play by jumping into 25 unique existing neighborhood levelsThe Sims Carnival BumperBlast
- clear out all The Sims-styled bumpers before the shots run out
- master skill shots, score combos and bonuses, and go for the high score
- over 140 action-packed levels
- fun, casual game that can be played time and time again
According to another source, the Sims franchise recently celebrated an impressive 90 million units sold life-to-date since its inception with The Sims launch in February 2000.
US residents can also download one of the two PC games (or why not even both), as they are also available for direct download via EA.com and Pogo.com. French and German language versions of The Sims Carnival SnapCity and The Sims Carnival BumperBlast will be made available in February, these too as direct downloads.