Firefox 19.0 Final for Linux Available for Download, Features Built-in PDF Viewer
The latest version of Firefox also brings startup improvements
Mozilla has officially announced the first release in the Firefox 19.x branch is now available for download.The new Firefox 19.0 for Linux comes with some pretty interesting features and new updates, but the one that stands out is definitely the built-in PDF viewer.
Highlights of Mozilla Firefox 19.0:
• A built-in PDF viewer has been added to the application;
• Canvas elements can export their content as an image blob using canvas.toBlob();
• Various startup improvements have been implemented;
• The debugger now supports pausing on exceptions and hiding non-enumerable properties;
• There is now a Browser Debugger available for add-on and browser developers (experimental, set devtools.chrome.enabled to true);
• Web Console CSS links now open in the Style Editor;
• CSS @page is now supported;
• Starting Firefox with -private flag no longer claims you are not in Private Browsing mode.
A detailed list of changes can be found in the announcement.
Download Firefox 19.0 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW