Just a week after the previous stable release, the Mozilla Foundation has launched version 18.0.1 of their popular internet browser.
Judging by the changes, this is nothing more than a maintenance release for Mozilla Firefox which brings some much needed changes and updates.Highlights of Firefox 18.0.1:
• Problems involving HTTP Proxy Transactions have been fixed;
• HIDPI support has been disabled on external monitors to avoid rendering glitches;
• Preliminary support for WebRTC has been implemented;
• Better image quality with the new HTML scaling algorithm;
• Performance improvements around tab switching have been implemented;
• Improvement in startup time through smart handling of signed extension certificates have been implemented;
• Support for W3C touch events implemented, taking the place of MozTouch events has been added. Insecure content loading on HTTPS pages has been disabled.
Check out the official changelog
for more details about this release.Download Firefox 18.0.1
right now from Softpedia.