Faerie Solitaire Beta Is Now Available on Steam for Linux
The development for this title is now in full throttle
Faerie Solitaire, a different approach to the well-known Solitaire genre, has been announced for Linux and the developers have made a beta version available for the users.According to the producers, users will find and raise a Faerie pet and repopulate the magical land of Avalon, using the resources found by clearing each level.
The Linux version comes with a few improvements and fixes, but it's still a beta release and various problems can arise:
• Issues with python2.7:i386 have been fixed;
• Several problems with drivers on the Linux platform, which causes low FPS, have been corrected;
• Players will have to use $XDG_DATA_HOME (or ~/.local/share/ if not available) as a save location, not ~;
• Antialiasing was added for the game;
• Achievements are now always synchronized with Steam;
• The game is now keeping the aspect ratio.
More details about the fixes and various problems still present in this release can be found on the official Steam forum.
HOT RIGHT NOW