FIFA 13 has just received a brand new update on the PC platform, the third one since its launch, bringing a wide variety of fixes and improvements for issues like invisible balls, physics glitches, and much more.FIFA 13 came out back in September and, as expected, it broke a variety of sales records, becoming one of EA’s most successful games released this fall.
Now, EA is continuing to improve the game and has just released Title Update #3 for the soccer simulator on the PC platform.
The patch solves many different glitches and fixes plenty of issues, ranging from gameplay ones, like invisible balls, to problems with different features, like the FIFA Ultimate Team mode.
Check out the many changes included in the patch below, via the EA forums:
“• Online Connectivity in the Arena when loading an Online Seasons match.
• The rare occurrence of the ball becoming invisible during gameplay.
• Audio commentary of player names when the game is set to Czech, Hungarian, Italian, or Polish.
• Connectivity after selecting a position on Online Team Play and Clubs.
• Pass responsiveness in the Passing ‘Skill Challenge’ Skill Game. The leaderboard for this specific Skill Game has been reset due to a scoring glitch.
• Rare cases of physics elasticity when two players collide.
• In: Ligo Do Brasil, Vasco Da Gama and Palmeiras get authentic kits and team names.
• Authentic kits for Botafago in Ligo Do Brasil.
• Visibility of the radar, indicators, and scoreboards in offline matches after playing in Online Team Play.
• Stability of FIFA Ultimate Team during single player tournaments.
• Softlock when playing a friend in FUT.
• Crashing in Pro Clubs kit selection screen.
• Replays saved to web will not overwrite previously save replays.
• Career Mode items including:
- Stability when editing a Virtual Pro if the squad is full.
- Stability when the loaning team rejects the loan buy of a transferred player at the end of a season.
- Player contracts increased by 1 did not take effect in player’s profile.
- Penalty Kick Takers can be selected prior to a penalty shootout when playing as a Manager.
- Continuation of player stories after the player is transferred/sold.
- General stability during gameplay.”
The patch will be released in the near future onto the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles but, as of yet, it’s unclear just when it’s going to appear on the two devices.
The new update is now available for download on the PC via Origin.