Codemasters publisher and game developer has just released another update that fixes loads of issues that have been plaguing the F1 2012 title for PC.
This would be the sixth patch delivered by Codemasters since last month. The following issues have been fixed by the latest update for F1 2012
- Fixed the weather system so that;
- Cars will no longer start the race on the wrong tyres;
- Cars will need to change to intermediate tyres when it has been raining with sufficient intensity;
- Fixed a crash in Co-Op when disconnecting on the results screens;
- Fixed an issue where the point’s totals on the Constructors Championship table were incorrectly doubled.
According to developers, other issues that have been reported by players and are not fixed by this patch, will be addressed in future updates.