Extend the File Manager with KDE-Services 1.7-4
The latest version of this great tool can be found on Softpedia
KDE-Services, a program that extends the features of the right mouse click on the Dolphin File Manager for KDE-4 graphical environment and specially designed for OSes based on Red Hat, is now at version 1.7-4.KDE-Service 1.7-4 can be used to convert several video formats to MPEG-1, MPEG-4, AVI, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, FLV, extract the audio track of several video formats and convert them to MP3, send files to Thunderbird as email attachments, and much more.
Highlights of KDE-Service 1.7-4:
• The “PDF Tools” have been improved;
• New services such as "Compress," View metadata, Edit metadata, and "Merge selected files," have been implemented;
• "Split in single page per file" new feature has been added;
• The RPM Package has been rebuilt and improved;
• The Makefile has been improved.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download KDE-Service 1.7-4 right now from Softpedia.