KDE-Services, a program that extends the features of the right mouse click on the Dolphin File Manager for KDE-4 graphical environment and specially designed for OSes based on Red Hat, is now at version 1.7-5.KDE-Service 1.7-5 can be used to convert several video formats to MPEG-1, MPEG-4, AVI, VCD, SVCD, DVD, 3GP, FLV, extract the audio track of several video formats and convert them to MP3, send files to Thunderbird as email attachments, and much more.
Highlights of KDE-Service 1.7-5:
• "Convert Videos From Here" and "[Extract|Convert] Audio Track" options have been added;
• Some service menus have been moved from "Actions" submenu to more appropriate submenu;
• "GPG Tools" has been renamed with "Security Tools";
• "About KDE-Services" has been added on the "KDE-Services" submenu of "Application Launcher Menu";
• The Makefile has been improved.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes.
Download KDE-Service 1.7-5 right now from Softpedia.