Evolution Data Server, a major component involved in the operation of Evolution and which is responsible for managing calendar and address book information, is now at version 3.6.3.Evolution Data Server 3.6.3 resides in the evolution-data-server Git module or the evolution-data-server package and is logically separated into client libraries and the back-end implementations.
Highlights of Evolution Data Server 3.6.3:
• A way to refresh IMAP folder list has been implemented;
• Crash in e_book_backend_ldap_authenticate_user has been fixed;
• Backup restore now migrates the accounts;
• The camel console warning text has been improved;
• Old reminders for GOA accounts are no longer shown;
• WebDAV book no longer causes high CPU usage;
• A crash on the webdav contact cache update has been fixed.
A complete list of bugfixes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Evolution Data Server 3.6.3 right now from Softpedia.