Evolution, a complete solution that provides integrated mail, address book and calendaring functionality to users of the GNOME desktop environment, is now at version 3.7.1. Highlights of Evolution 3.7.1:
• GroupWise-specific cruft has been removed because the backend is dead;
• "Disable Account" menu item has been removed, for GOA-based accounts;
• USENET doesn't always require authentication;
• Attachments no longer disappear when dragged in message preview;
• The application no longer crashes in create_default_shell();
• As of GTK+ 3.4, GtkApplication now provides session management support similar to EggSMClient;
• Mail module's g_module_check_init() has been removed.
A complete list of bugfixes can be found in the official changelog
. Download Evolution 3.7.1
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.