Evince, a document viewer for multiple document formats, which aims to replace the multiple document viewers existing on the GNOME Desktop with a single simple application, is now at version 3.9.5.Evince 3.9.5 marks yet another step forward for the software in its way to the final version. As usual, there are quite a few changes.
Highlights of Evince 3.9.5:
• Users can now enable and disable the caret navigation with F7;
• 'Automatic' zoom mode has been added to the zoom selector;
• Text selections have been added in EvViewAccessible;
• More performance improvements have been implemented in text selections;
• ATK interfaces have been implemented to expose text attributes.
A complete list of changes and improvements are available in the official announcement.
Download Evince 3.9.5 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.