Epiphany, the web browser for the GNOME desktop that ties together many GNOME components in order to let you focus on the Web content, is now at version 3.6.1.
Epiphany 3.6.1 is the first maintenance release in the 3.6.x branch and comes with a few new features and some translation updates.
Highlights of Epiphany 3.6.1:
• Environment is no longer replaced when spawning ephy-profile-migrator;
• The app menu has been merged into the gear menu when the system does not support global application menus;
• F10 has been added as “accel” for the gear menu;
• Users have to make sure windows are properly closed when using the 'Quit' option in the app menu;
• The application no longer automatically downloads embedded objects;
• Several translation updates have been implemented;
A detailed list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement
Download Epiphany 3.6.1
right now from Softpedia.