You can get this latest version of Enlightenment E17 from Softpedia
Enlightenment E17, a lean, fast, modular and very extensible window manager for X11 that provides all the necessary packages to run a desktop, have just reached the beta stage.The development of Enlightenment E17 is going like crazy and the new versions keep pouring. Every new iteration comes with an ever increasing number of changes and updates and the present release is no different.
What’s more interesting than the numerous updates is that fact that this multitude of releases come a after a decade of development.
Highlights of Enlightenment E17 Beta:
• A few Solaris build fixes have been implemented;
• The performance during the process of secure deletion has been improved;
• Various small memory leaks have been plugged;
• Keyboard config now supports "evdev" as a model;
• The pointer slide once again properly sets focus;
• Various config dialogs once are again resizable;
• Icons no longer disappear after dragging them into external applications;
• The Navigate menu has been reorganized, and now it works relative to the clicked icons;
• Double clicking icons in the file manager, with the single click activation enabled no longer performs two opening actions;
• Shelf autohide now functions properly in multi-monitor environments;
• Shelf autohide is now more accurate when moving the mouse from the shelf into an external application;
• Resizing from the bottom border is now functional on applications which can set the aspect ratio, such as the mplayer;
• The pager once again works as a desktop gadget, with the default theme;
• Tiling module improvements have been implemented when using the Show Desktop action;
• Mixer has become much more reliable since it’s using PulseAudio.
A comprehensive list of changes and improvements can be found in the official announcement.
Download Enlightenment E17 Beta right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.