Empathy, a messaging program that supports text, voice and video chat, and file transfers over many different protocols, is now at version 3.7.5.Highlights of Empathy 3.7.5:
• Empathy's chat window will now automatically display more logs when scrolling up (retrieve all the past history when scrolling back on a chat window);
• Favorite rooms are now saved;
• Backslash escapes applied in the chat log;
• When building HTML using yelp-build, the application provides a warning;
• Various translations, including Chinese, have been updated for this package.
For a complete list of fixes and updated translations, you can check out the official changelog.
Download Empathy 3.7.5 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.