The latest version of Calibre can be downloaded from Softpedia
Version 0.9.23 of the Ebook reader and management software Calibre was announced on March 15, marking an important milestone for this amazing software.If you have an e-book reader, the Calibre software is a must-have. It does so many things for the avid reader that it would take a lot of time to just enumerate all the features.
As usual, Calibre comes with some changes and this latest release is full of new features and a lot of smaller fixes.
Highlights of Calibre 0.9.23:
• "Edit ToC" now allows users to edit or create a Table of Contents easily in EPUB or AZW3 ebooks;
Using the Edit ToC tool, you can easily re-arrange the entries in an existing Table of Contents, change their text and even change the location they point to by simply clicking the new location in the book. To use this tool, go to Preferences->Toolbar and add the Edit ToC tool to the main toolbar;
• The use of plugboards for mobi and azw3 formats is now permitted;
• When copying books to another library, the name of the destination library is now shown in the copy dialog;
• Running plugins from the command line, with calibre-debug, is now allowed;
• A bug causing left and right margins to be applied to the cover page has been fixed. The preserve cover aspect ratio option was also not working correctly;
• Setting the language in a MOBI file also updates the language field in the EXTH header;
• The job progress and the status were not always updated;
• The library can now handle RSS feeds.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement. You can also check out our review of Calibre.
Download Calibre 0.9.23 right now from Softpedia.