Video game developer EA Sports has announced that it has changed its Season Ticket deal, re-designing it in order to include more content for the same price.
Those who buy the Season Ticket will still have to pay 2,000 Microsoft Points or 25 dollars and Euro and they will get access to content linked to the biggest sports franchises from the company, which is worth four times that amount.
The package includes:
- 1 Legendary Pack and 24 Pro Madden Packs
- 24 NHL Premium Gold Packs
- 24 FIFA Premium Gold Packs
- Tiger Woods 14 content that is not yet announced
- NCAA 14 content to be announced
The Season Ticket is part of a long running initiative inside Electronic Arts which aims to get players to commit to content before it is actually launched, allowing the company to better estimate its player base and the success of its various titles.