31-year-old Serena Curtis of Oxford, England had a few drinks and decided to try out her toddler's high chair.
Needless to say, what happened was pretty disgraceful, and equally amusing. Serena got stuck and a friend had to call in the fire brigade to help release her.
Jade Dickerson is also the one holding the camera in the video posted above, and I have a feeling she was telling her to go for it before this happened.
According to the Inquisitr, the pair downed a few bottles of wine and struggled with the chair for an hour, until finally giving up and calling 911.
“I was so embarrassed. I just had a dressing gown on, but luckily part of the chair was hiding my face. It’s my son’s high chair.
“I haven’t told him yet. I’ll wait until he’s a bit older. We were a bit merry and I decided to do it for a laugh. I’m glad the fire brigade realized it was an accident,” Serena recounts.