Dropbox, a client for an online service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere, no matter the platform, is now at version 2.1.8.Dropbox 2.1.8 is an experimental version and is way ahead of the stable branch. It brings a lot of new features, but keep in mind that not all of them will make it into the final version.
Highlights of Dropbox 2.1.8:
• An issue affecting files with extended attributes has been fixed;
• An issue that caused excessive CPU usage when files are changed remotely has been fixed;
• The handling for certain Unicode path names has been improved;
• An issue that allowed multiple Dropboxes to run on Linux has been corrected;
• A rare issue that caused excessive CPU usage has been fixed.
Check out the official changelog for more details about this release.
Download Dropbox 2.1.8 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.