The Daily is announcing its fifth custom publication since its inception in February 2011 – Angry Birds Space Guide App for iPhone and iPad.
Heavily promoted by Apple when the iPad 2 debuted last year, The Daily is offering fans of the Rovio-developed puzzler an exclusive first look at Angry Birds Space, an all-new version of the game.
Available both on the iPhone and the iPad, the Guide offers a first glimpse at the new characters (birds and pigs) and gameplay, exclusive photos and features, and even provides readers with a behind-the-scenes of the Angry Birds Space game.
Speaking of which, the actual game will make it onto Apple’s iDevices on March 22, Rovio said.
The Finnish studio worked exclusively with The Daily to provide content for custom-designed pages in the new custom issue of the iPad magazine. Exclusive content includes:
- Insider information on the new features in the game
- An introduction to the new bird characters
- Behind the scenes with the developers in Helsinki
- Video of the lead artist drawing the new characters – and teaching The Daily how to do it
- Educational information about space and links to cool space apps
- Information on space tourism at work
- 360 degree photo of the Milky Way.
Ville Heijari, VP of Franchise Development at Rovio Entertainment, commented, “This is the ultimate guide to Angry Birds Space. If you're an Angry Birds fan looking to understand the ins and outs of the new game, or just looking for an amazing multimedia experience around space and Angry Birds Space, you're going to love it."
The Angry Birds Space Guide app is free for owners of an iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) or iPad (any model). It requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Download The Daily's Angry Birds Space Guide for iPhone (Free)
Download The Daily's Angry Birds Space Guide for iPad (Free)