SABnzbd, an open source binary newsreader written in Python that makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything, is now at version 0.7.9.
SABnzbd 0.7.9 works in the background and simplifies the downloading, verifying, and extracting of files from Usenet.
Highlights of SABnzbd 0.7.9:
• An internal crash which occurred when encountering a malformed article, resulting in halting of downloading, has been fixed;
• Use “category” and “password” meta-data in NZB files (provided by some indexers);
• An “Abort” option has been added for encryption detection;
• Articles which are now listed separately in the download report have been removed;
• A special option “wait_for_dfolder” which enables waiting for external temp download folder at startup, has been added.
Check out the complete changelog
for a complete list of new features and updates.
Download SABnzbd 0.7.9
right now from Softpedia.