SABnzbd, an open source binary newsreader written in Python that makes Usenet as simple and streamlined as possible by automating everything, is now at version 0.7.12.SABnzbd 0.7.12 works in the background and simplifies the downloading, verifying, and extracting of files from Usenet.
Highlights of SABnzbd 0.7.12:
• A few issues detected in the encryption detection have been fixed;
• The application no longer tries to "join" a single X.000 file;
• A memory overflow, that occurred when joining very large files, has been corrected;
• Name sorting in the queue is now case-insensitive;
• The job data is now saved to disk after changing the job password or other attributes;
• The "abort when completion not possible" method is now deployed in the pre-download check.
Check out the complete changelog for a complete list of new features and updates.
Download SABnzbd 0.7.12 for Linux.
Download SABnzbd 0.7.12 for Windows.
Download SABnzbd 0.7.12 for Mac OS.