Wireshark, one of the foremost network protocol analyzer that offers users the means to capture and interactively browse the traffic running on a computer network, is now at version 1.8.3.Highlights of Wireshark 1.8.3:
• A lot of protocols were updated:
• A bug that caused the HSRP dissector could to go into an infinite loop has been fixed;
• A bug that causeD the PPP dissector to abort has been repaired;
• Martin Wilck discovered an infinite loop in the DRDA dissector. It was fixed;
• HDCP2 now used the correct protocol id;
• Markers are now showed when maps are displayed;
• Truncated/partial JPEG files are now dissected;
• Support for MPLS Packet Loss and Delay Measurement has been implemented;
• A bug that caused Wireshark to crash when VoIP Calls were selected was fixed;
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Wireshark 1.8.3 right now from Softpedia.