For people who love technology, the web, and “truly great personal computers”
Instapaper developer Marco Arment is out with a new title for iPhone and iPad users. It’s a magazine for geeks. Subscriptions are $1.99/€1.59 per month with a free 7-day trial.The Magazine is targeted at “people who love technology, especially the internet, mobile, truly great personal computers, and related fields influenced by technology such as photography, publishing, music, and even coffee.”
Marco Arment, the developer of the popular Instapaper application, promises to deliver meaningful editorial and big-picture articles in this new iPad-based publication that should really cater to the Apple fanbase.
New issues will be published once every 2 weeks, usually with 4 articles of 500–1000 words each, and all subscriptions, including free trials, will provide access to all previous issues.
Arment says subscriptions will be taxed and auto-renewed each month as outlined below.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly rate at the time of renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
The magazine works with iOS 6.0 or later and displays full-screen on the new iPhone 5.
Download The Magazine: For geeks like us (Free)