It’s been less than two months since Opera updated their Mini browser for Symbian devices and the company has just announced that a new version is available for download.
Opera Mini 7.1 focuses on “download handling improvements,” as well as stability enhancements and bug fixes. Check out the full list of changes included in this update:
- Possibility to rename files before download;
- Non-finished downloads are now preserved upon browser exit and can be resumed in the next browser session;
- Support for resuming of a failed download;
- Target folder is now saved for each type of download (e.g. music, images or video);
- Added warning dialog if download with the same filename already exists;
- Various improvements and bug fixes for Speed Dial and Smart Page;
- Localization updates;
- Connection stability improvements.
Aside from the changes above, developers also added other bug and stability fixes, which have yet to be detailed.
Opera Mini 7.1 is now available as a free download via Softpedia and it should be fully compatible with all Symbian S60 devices. Check it out here