Get the new add-on for the classic shooter right now
Painkiller Hell & Damnation, the recently released remake of the classic first-person shooter, has just received a brand new add-on, in the form of the Medieval Horror Multiplayer pack, which includes new things for the Survival mode, as well as new multiplayer skins, guns, Tarot cards, and new maps for the online mode.Painkiller Hell & Damnation came out late last year and delivered a revamped version of the original shooter with updated graphics and most of the same intense gameplay intact.
Now, the teams at The Farm 51 and Nordic Games have just released a brand new downloadable content pack for the game, in the form of the Medieval Horror multiplayer pack.
The DLC is already available for download via Steam and, as you can tell by its name, it includes quite a lot of new things for the online mode, from three new maps, to new items for the Survival mode, as well as new skins, a special weapon, and a bonus Tarot card.
Check out all of the DLC's contents below, via Steam.
- Expansion of Survival Mode: Players can now progress through maps in a similar manner to the campaign coop mode (i.e. It's no longer limited to a specific spot in a map/chapter).
- New Survival Mode: Boss Audience - players can now fight against bosses in survival mode; players need to cooperate and coordinate to defeat bosses by using environment traps and weapons
- New Boss and Multiplayer Skin: White Demon
- New Enemy and Multiplayer Skin: Assassin Greed (In remembrance of the famous assassin John P. Greed)
- Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun - Use this device and shoot “organic” parcels at your foes to keep them at bay.
- New Tarot Card: Fear (“In case you’re surrounded by demons and fiends, fear not! Fear them!” – Ezukral III. ancestor of Belial)
- One Brand-new Multiplayer Map called “Inhumator”
- Three Popular Multiplayer Maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode
The new DLC costs €3.99/$3.99.