A brand new update adds support for the upcoming Deathmatch Made in Heaven DLC
Max Payne 3 has just received a brand new update on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platform and will soon get patched on the PC, in preparation for the release of the Deathmatch Made in Heaven DLC later today.Rockstar impressed quite a lot of people with Max Payne 3 last year and since then it's been releasing plenty of patches and add-ons for the game's multiplayer mode.
The final DLC, called Deathmatch Made in Heaven, is going to appear later today and, in order to ensure that its release goes off without a hitch, Rockstar has released a brand new patch for Max Payne 3.
The update is already available for download on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms and is set to go live for PC users later today.
Besides adding support for the new DLC, the patch also brings plenty of bug fixes and balance tweaks for certain weapons, so check out the full list of changes below, via the Rockstar Newswire.
- Slightly increased the rate of fire and the accuracy of the IMG 5.56 and fixed an issue where it would occasionally jam between bursts
- Fixed a reloading issue with the M24
- Fixed an issue where the auto 9mm would sometimes change fire mode when toggling the laser sight on/off
- Fixed an issue where the scope and laser attachments for the IA2 AR rifle would occasionally not work
- Fixed an issue where the grenade indicators would sometimes not display correctly
- Improved fix for instance of players occasionally getting stuck in cover during the single player campaign
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally have trouble aiming using Southpaw controls in the single player campaign
- Fixed an issue where certain users received an error message when selecting Social Club from the Main Menu
- Fixed an issue with signing up to Social Club in-game for Japanese users
The Deathmatch Made in Heaven DLC will be released later today, January 22.