Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 has just received a brand new title update on the Xbox 360 console, with developer Treyarch fixing a few multiplayer issues, as well as plenty of problems encountered in the Mob of the Dead Zombies scenario.
Black Ops 2 has been around for some time, and Treyarch has supported the first-person shooter with quite a few DLC map packs, like the upcoming Vengeance, but also with plenty of patches and updates.
The latest title update for the game's Xbox 360 version has now been released for download by the studio.
Plenty of multiplayer issues are addressed by the impressive patch, including problems with camos or reticules. What's more, plenty of bugs relating to the cooperative Zombies mode and the Mob of the Dead scenario in particular have been fixed.
Check out the full changelog, via the forums, below.
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where camos and reticles would change or disappear.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could run away with the bomb in a Search and Destroy or Demolition match.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could become invincible for a period of time.
- Resolved an exploit reported by the community where players could receive a secondary weapon in the primary slot in Create a Class.
- Fixed an issue with friendly Stealth Choppers attacking friendly AGR’s in Free for All.
- Fixed a map exploit on Turbine that allowed the player to hide inside of a rock.
- Fixed an issue where the Emblems and Calling Cards were not updating for a 2nd profile signed in as a Split-Screen user.
- Fixed an issue with the “NEW” text appearing next to the Personalize Weapon prompt when there was nothing new.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Resolved an issue where downs received in a Solo Match counted as deaths on the Global Leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the host from launching a Grief or Turned Custom Game.
Mob of the Dead
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could avoid zombie attacks in corners and near perk machines.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could activate the electric chair on the bridge while being in last stand.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could reach the top of the closed gate at the docks.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players would die when boarding the gondola at the docks.
- Fixed an issue with the M1927 that caused it to do lower damage at mid-range.
- Fixed an issue where the sniper tower trap could fire on players.
- Fixed an issue where screenshots would be distorted or corrupted when saved.
- Fixed several map holes where players could enter unplayable sections of the map.
The new update will be automatically downloaded for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 on the Xbox 360 the next time you start the game and are connected to the Internet.