Aria2, a utility for downloading files that supports multiple protocols such as HTTP(S), FTP, BitTorrent, and Metalink, is now at version 1.16.3.
Aria2 1.16.3 features a command-line interface, segmented downloading, client certificate authentication in HTTPS, custom HTTP Header support, and more. Highlights of Aria2 1.16.3:
• Invalid iterator handling was fixed when deleting RequestGroup;
• Check SSL_OP_NO_COMPRESSION is available before using it;
• Fix bug returnPeer is not called if sequence_ == INITIATOR_SEND_KEY;
• Accept k and m as well as K and M in util::getRealSize();
• --save-session-interval option has been added;
• Use request URI as referrer if --referer="*" is given;
• Log warn if unknown option is found in config file or -i file.
Check out the official announcement
for a complete list of changes and updates. Download Aria2 1.16.3
right now from Softpedia.