The GNOME developers behind the Nautilus project (now known as Files) have announced that 3.6.1 version is now available for download.
Nautilus may have changed its name to Files, but it will take a long time for users to get used to it. In any case, Files 3.6.1 is finally here and it comes with just a few fixes.
Highlights of Files (Nautilus) 3.6.1:
• The floating bar not disappearing on search finish has been repaired;
• Fullcolor icons appearing in the pathbar for mount roots have been fixed;
• Drag and drop of multiple rows in list view has been fixed;
• Search relevance not being applied correctly when searching was repaired;
• Startup notification not working when opening multiple windows has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog
Download Files 3.6.1
(formerly known as Nautilus) sources right now from Softpedia.