Download Calibre 0.9.1 Now
This latest Calibre brings a few much-needed drivers
Version 0.9.1 of the e-book reader and management software Calibre was announced on October 5th, marking an important milestone for this amazing software.If you have an ebook reader, the Calibre software is a must. It does so many things for the avid reader, that it would take a lot of time to just enumerate all the features.
As usual, Calibre comes with a lot of new features, and this time even with some very important drivers.
Highlights of Calibre 0.9.1:
• A new driver for the Kobo Touch version 2.0+ firmware and Kobo Glo and Mini has been added;
• A driver for Motorola Defy XT has been added;
• The wireless driver has been improved. Always use automatic metadata management, regardless of the setting in Preferences->Devices;
• Users are now allowed to send to multiple email addresses at once separated by commas.;
• css is now passed through the extra css conversion option, to the generated inline ToC;
• When editing a blank (undefined) published date in the edit metadata dialog, users will have the calendar popup jump to the current date instead of the date 1-1-101;
• Support for th, code and strikethrough tags and also rowspan, colspan and align attributes has been added;
• The user is positioned to the next selected book better, after deleting multiple books from the library view;
• Users can now use the Enter key to select the cover in the metadata download dialog;
• Embedded fonts are now handled better on Linux, in for PDF output;
• Invalid output being generated for some files with very large blocks of contiguous non-ascii text, has been repaired;
• The application no longer aborts if BonJour registration fails, as the Wi-fi broadcast can be used to connect.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement. You can also check out our review of Calibre.
Download Calibre 0.9.1 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW