Dishonored is set to receive a special story-based add-on in the near future titled The Other Side of the Coin, allowing owners of the game to go on a new adventure with fresh locations and characters, at least according to a new leak.Dishonored appeared last year and delivered a lengthy story whose elements changed depending on the actions of the player.
Since then, developer Arkane Studios and publisher Bethesda have released one add-on, in the form of the Dunwall City Trials.
Now, it seems that a brand new expansion is set to appear for the game, at least according to a bunch of leaked PlayStation 3 trophies.
The add-on is apparently called The Other Side of the Coin and sees players explore new locations like the Rothwild Slaughterhouse or the Timsh estate and interact with new characters.
Check out the full list of leaked trophies and their descriptions below, via PS3 Trophies.
- Just Business - You got the information needed from the Rothwild Slaughterhouse
- Missing Pieces - You obtained Delilah Copperspoon's identity from Thalia Timish
- Well Connected - You purchased all of the Favors in The Other Side of the Coin
- No Regrets - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in High Chaos
- Redemptive Path - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in Low Chaos
- Whisper Ways - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without alerting anyone
- Cleaner Hands - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without killing anyone
- Rats and Ashes - You caused a death using an arc mine and a rat
- Message from the Empress - You performed a drop assassination from atop the Empress statue
- Stone Cold Heart - You spoke with the statue of Delilah in Timsh's estate.
As of yet, neither Arkane nor Bethesda has commented on the report.