Desktop Recorder QX11Grab 0.4.5 Now Uses Ffmpeg 1.0
The latest QX11Grab can be downloaded from Softpedia
QX11Grab, a system tray applet for X11 desktop environments that uses FFmpeg to recording X11 Desktops and Windows, is now at version 0.4.5.QX11Grab is not a recording software per se, it just prepares the settings for Ffmpeg. It has support for tapping Dimensions on Single/Multi and Xinerama Desktops, metadata input formula, custom command table editor for experts, and much more.
Highlights of QX11Grab 0.4.5:
• Support for the latest Ffmpeg, version 1.0, has been added;
• An additional issue with the ffmpeg filters has been fixed;
• Desktop screen initialization with multiple XServer layout configurations is now possible;
• The webcam filter is now enabled with -DENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL:BOOL=ON Build Option;
• A filter model on the 64-Bit systems has been fixed;
• Process mutexes have been added.
A complete backlog of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download QX11Grab 0.4.5 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW