Debian 6.0.7 and OpenSuse 12.3 Support Added in HP Linux Imaging and Printing 3.13.4
The latest version of HP Linux Imaging and Printing can be downloaded from Softpedia
Hewlett-Packard Linux Imaging and Printing, an HP-developed solution for printing, scanning, and faxing with HP inkjet and laser-based printers in Linux, is now at version 3.13.4.Highlights of HP Linux Imaging and Printing 3.13.4:
• HP Designjet Z5200 44-in PostScript Printer, HP LaserJet Pro M521dn Multifunction Printer, HP LaserJet Pro M521dw Multifunction Printer, HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer, and HP Officejet Pro 276dw Multifunction Printer, have received support;
• Debian 6.0.7 and OpenSuse 12.3 support has been implemented;
• Print support for HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 Color M551 has been added;
• Envelop paper sizes are no longer missing for HP Photosmart 5510d e-All-in-One;
• PPD warnings and errors have been removed.
A complete list of changes and new supported printers can be found in the official announcement.
Download HP Linux Imaging and Printing 3.13.4 right now from Softpedia.