Dconf, a low-level configuration system that aims to provide a backend to GSettings, on platforms that don't already have configuration storage systems, is now at version 0.15.3.According to the developers, this latest release more or less completes the rewriting of dconf-service.
Highlights of Dconf 0.15.3:
• A problem related to empty changesets caused by empty 'dconf load', for example, has been fixed;
• Hicolor icons have been updated and a HighContrast set added;
• Loosen some assertions on the order of messages being returned from the service;
• The autogen.sh non-bash compatibility has been improved;
• Some backends to the dconf-service have been added;
• A new 'keyfile' backend for the service has been made available;
• Running autoreconf on tarballs should now work.
More details about this release can be found in the official announcement.
Download Dconf 0.15.3 right now from Softpedia.