DataExplorer 3.0.7 Released with Minor Fixes
The latest version of DataExplorer can be downloaded from Softpedia
DataExplorer, an application which gathers data from connected devices and displays the collected data for further analysis, is now at version 3.0.7.DataExplorer supports a lot of devices such as AkkuMasterC4, AV4ms, FlightRecorder, GPXAdapter GPS Exchange Format file analyzer, LiPoWatch, Picolario, UniLog2, and many others.
Highlights of DataExplorer 3.0.7:
• The detected sensors are now displayed for HoTTAdapter;
• The import of IGC log files has been enabled to verify before upload, for IGCAdapter;
• If the prefix is not recognized, the target directories are changed to prefix, if in use;
• A bug in HoTTAdapter has been corrected;
• A bug HoTTAdapter2 reading channel data 9-12 has been fixed;
• Statistics type and property types now persist after changes.
Check the official changelog for a complete list of improvements and fixes.
Download DataExplorer 3.0.7 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW