DVDStyler, a cross-platform, free DVD authoring application that allows video enthusiasts to create professional-looking DVDs, is now at version 2.4. Highlights of DVDStyler 2.4:
• The possibility to set subtitle opacity has been added;
• Support for auto execute buttons has been implemented;
• 'none' navigation option has been added for buttons;
• The Ctrl-A shortcut has been added to select all menu objects;
• The audio bitrate has been added to DVD properties;
• "keep aspect ratio" setting has been added to default video format configuration;
• The calculation of DVD size has been fixed, if start/end time is set.
DVDStyler can be primarily used to create and burn DVD video with interactive menus, but users can also design their own DVDs.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog
DVDStyler a while back and we've found that even if it doesn't promise anything too complicated, it's a great tool to make DVDs on the spot.
Download DVDStyler 2.4
right now from Softpedia.