DVDStyler, a cross-platform free DVD authoring application that allows video enthusiasts to create professional-looking DVDs, is now at version 2.3.5.
Highlights of DVDStyler 2.3.5:
• New menu templates, Christmas, Winter and SnowField, have been added;
• The calculation of the DVD size, if the start/end time is set, has been fixed;
• The Finnish translation of the application has been added;
• The Portuguese translation of DVDStyler Guide has been added;
• Libav has been updated to snapshot 2012-12-25.
DVDStyler can be primarily used to create and burn DVD video with interactive menus, but users can also design their own DVDs.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog
DVDStyler a while back and we found that even if it doesn't promise anything too complicated, it's a great tool to make DVDs on the spot.
Download DVDStyler 2.3.5
right now from Softpedia.