DVDStyler, a cross-platform free DVD authoring application that makes possible for video enthusiasts to create professional-looking DVDs, is now at version 2.3.1. Highlights of DVDStyler 2.3.1:
• Transcoding of titles with multiple audio files has been fixed;
• Warning "button y coordinates are odd" has been repaired;
• A bell sound has been added after finishing a burn;
• Romanian translation has been added, thanks to Dan Ibanescu;
• libav was updated to snapshot 2012-10-13.
DVDStyler can be primarily used to create and burn DVD video with interactive menus, but users can also design their own DVDs.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog
DVDStyler a while back and we found that even if it doesn't promise anything too complicated, it's a great tool to make DVDs on the spot.
Download DVDStyler 2.3.1
right now from Softpedia.