DRBL (Diskless Remote Boot in Linux), a systemless or diskless Linux operating system for client machines, is now at version 2.1.0-12.
The DRBL package is a free, open source solution to managing the deployment of the GNU/Linux operating system across many clients.
Highlights of DRBL Live Xfce 2.1.0-12:
• The underlying GNU/Linux operating system was upgraded. This release is based on the Debian Sid repository, as of March 2, 2013;
• DRBL was updated to 2.3.12-drbl1, and Clonezilla was updated to 3.3.11-drbl2;
• Package partclone was updated to 0.2.58;
• GParted was updated to 0.14.1;
• Linux kernel was updated to 3.2.39-1;
• Multipath devices, /dev/cciss/c0d0 for example, are now supported natively;
• Xen disk (/dev/xvd[a-z]) was added as a supported device.
Check the official changelog
for more details about this release.
Download DRBL Live Xfce 2.1.0-12
right now from Softpedia.