DOTA 2 Updated, Greeveling Gifts Now Display Correctly
There are also bug fixes and general balance changes
Valve is launching an update for DOTA 2, specifically designed to fix a number of issues with the Greeveling winter event.The full list of changes includes:
- Naked Greevils now get a random ultimate too.
- Auras from heroes no longer apply when in Greevil mode.
- Rebalanced the essence stat bonuses slightly. This should make seraphic greevils slightly weaker overall and colored greevils should be the best at whatever their essence gives innately.
- The items heroes receive from presents are now significantly better.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause non-naked greevils to get incorrect/random abilities.
- Fixed a few greevil ability tooltips that were crediting abilities to the wrong essence/egg colors.
- Fixed Greeviling game summary gifts sometimes displaying incorrectly.
DOTA 2 is a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena title and its overall success depends heavily on quick reactions from the development team to all the bugs and problems that the community reveals.
HOT RIGHT NOW