Giada, a free, minimal, hardcore audio tool for DJs and live performers that can load or record up to 32 samples, is now at version 0.5.6.Giada 0.5.6 features a live sampler from external sources, a live quantizer, a built-in wave editor, an action recorder, and a lot more tools.
Highlights of Giada 0.5.6:
• A new overdub mode for live recording has been added;
• Support for VST programs, aka presets, has been implemented;
• A lot of VST opcodes have been implemented;
• A crash which occurred when removing a plugin from the stack has been fixed;
• Pops are now working properly when going to beat 0;
• Some compilation issues without --enable-vst have been fixed;
• Many invisible optimizations and small bugs fixes have been implemented.
A complete list of updates and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download Giada 0.5.6 right now from Softpedia.