CuteReport 0.2 Gets New Storage Module Interface
Download the latest version of CuteReport from Softpedia
CuteReport, a free report solutions inspired by eXaro's project ideas that's similar to Jasper and Crystal Reports, is now at version 0.2.CuteReport 0.2 is based on the Qt4 framework and can be easily used with any Qt applications. It consists of two parts, the core library and the template designer.
Highlights of CuteReport 0.2:
• The storage module interface has been refactored;
• A FileSystem storage module has been added to the application;
• A Designer Options dialog has been added for set Storage specific options;
• The UIEditor has been improved and it now supports templates;
• Storing or restoring the last implemented report is now possible;
• A simple example has been added for the new users.
A complete changelog can be found on the official website.
Download CuteReport 0.2 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW