Curl, a command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax, supporting numerous transfer protocols, including proxies, cookies, user and password authentication, is now at version 7.30.0.Highlights of Curl 7.30.0:
• The response tag generation has been changed in order to be completely unique;
• Support has been added for the SASL-IR extension, the list command, the append command, custom and request parsing;
• Support has been added to fetch command for UID and SECTION properties;
• The parsing and verification of the UIDVALIDITY mailbox attribute are now possible;
• Support for the STARTTLS capability has been added;
• Printf, vsprintf, strcat, strncat and gets can now longer be used;
• Several memory leaks have been corrected.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download Curl 7.30.0 right now from Softpedia.