Crytek has confirmed that not one but two different updates are rolling out right now for Crysis 3 across the PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 versions of the first-person shooter, solving issues with the single-player and multiplayer modes.Crysis 3 came out earlier this month and impressed plenty of players with its stunning visuals, not to mention with the top-notch action, both in the single-player and multiplayer modes.
Now, Crytek has revealed on its forums that two brand new updates are being rolled out right now.
The first is patch 1.1 for the game, which is already available for download on the PC via Origin and will hit the Xbox 360 and PS3 editions of the game in the near future.
Check out its contents below, via the official forums.
- Fix for users getting stuck in the Pinger
- Fix for Flashbang/Smoke grenade reactions not displaying in Kill Cam
- Fix for crosshair becoming invisible after certain actions
- Fixes for squads joining and disconnecting from servers
- Fix for players being unable to fire or reload occasionally
- Fix for users occasionally being able to hear VTOL damage siren constantly
- Weapons retrieved from the ground now have the correct attachments
- Fix for players getting stuck if ripping HMG off VTOL during destruction
- Fix for being unable to detonate C4 after host migration on consoles
- Fix for game not ending correctly if last opponent triggers a host migration
- Fix for issue where sometimes rip and throw weapons would not deal damage in smoke grenades
- Fix for relay in CTR becoming stuck if picking up relay during shotgun reload
- Fix for icons disappearing occasionally in CTR
- Fix for players occasionally spawning with wrong loadout in Assault (PC Only)
- Last Man Standing no longer displayed in Hunter for players that have just died
- Fixed issue with teams during host migration in Hunter/Assault
- Significant optimization to Medium detail settings (PC Only)
- Particle optimization (PC Only)
Besides the actual update, another patch has been rolled out for the multiplayer mode, in the form of "Data Patch B," which makes a few different changes to the online experience, so check them out below.
- Melee whilst sliding damage reduced to match patch A's melee damage
- Typhoon mid range damage reduction
- Bow sensitivity reduced to match Assault Scope values on PS3/X360 as they have similar zoom values. PC remains as before
- SCAR+Laser long distance effectiveness reduced.
- Threat Awareness module levelling targets reduced to 3/10 enemy C4's destroyed
- Potential fix for "Incoming!" Skill Assessment not levelling up correctly
- Fix for Social Challenge skill assessments not being tracked correctly.
The multiplayer update is already available across all platforms and will be downloaded when you enter the Crysis 3 online mode. The actual patch is expected to hit consoles in the near future.